2018 Westchester Babe Ruth
Fall Baseball Program
In addition to our existing extensive instructional program for players transitioning to the 60-90 format, we strongly encourage returning players to participate if they are not playing other fall sports. This fall ball format provides a great format to continue building the foundational skills needed in order to reach a player’s full potential.
As in past seasons, all training will be at the Gas Co field, home of Westchester Babe Ruth Baseball, which provides a training facility available to us every day of the week, something most travel teams do not have. Our target group is primarily 7th and 8th graders although 9th graders without high school fall baseball are welcome.
Traditional Fall Baseball Regiment:
When: Begins Sunday 09/9/18 through Sunday 11/19/18
Where: Ivan Miller Field, 8141 Gulana Avenue, Playa del Rey, CA 90293
Workout Schedules: Sundays @ 10am, Tuesday/Thursday 5pm
- Games will be scheduled for Sunday’s after week 3
- Each player will receive the exclusive Westchester Babe Ruth dri-fit shirt and a Westchester Babe
Ruth adjustable-fit hat.
- Player equipment required: Glove, baseball pants, protective cup, metal spikes (optional), water
and a great attitude, we’ll provide the rest.
- Walk-Up Registration: Ivan Miller Field – Most Saturdays in August through September 8th from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. “Sign and Swing” sign ups available any Sunday beginning Sunday September 9thth at 10:30am. Formal training begins on Sunday 09/9/2018 at
- Mail-In, send check at any time to reserve a spot to:Westchester Babe Ruth Baseball
8117 W. Manchester Ave., Box 353
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
For any/all information about our Fall baseball programs, please contact
Chris Lynch by clicking on the “Contact Us” link above.